Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Antique Warehouse

Yesterday I stopped by the Solana Beach Antique Warehouse on a whim and was NOT disappointed. Like most antique warehouses the sheer volume of nick-nacks can be overwhelming, but I found more than a few treasures I would have loved to have taken home with me. I could easily become a hoarder if I didn't restrain myself. Hold me back!

loved this small pear painting with thick linen matting
perfect for a kitchen and marked down to $65

i was drooling over these gold & crystal sconces. only $95 for the pair!
if i had a Parisian apartment i would buy these in a heart beat
and hang them in my powder room which would look like this...

and i would hang this chandelier...

also only $95

loved this brass rams head coffee table

it reminded me of the coffee table i just saw in Lulu de Kwiatkowki living room

you can see it here in this months issue of Lonny magazine

i loved this pretty painted lady

this booth was my favorite (they had me at the cow skin zebra rug)
not only was everything on display divine but also extremely reasonably priced

wood & leather horse

i want these iron sconces so bad even though i have no where to use them.
for only $45, i would be crazy not to get them right?

oh and i have to have this faux bois covered set
of Sunshine Magazine books, just $36 for 4

faux bamboo console table $395

vintage antler trophy $39

this adorable paper mache zebra reminds me of the one
Betsy Burnham used in writer/producer Bryan Fuller's home...

to read the article and see more pictures of his home click here

No comments:

Post a Comment